Based on the Governor’s latest executive order and the rising number of Coronavirus cases the following will be in effective to safeguard our staff and the public:
- Effective Monday, April 6th Bldg. A will be closed to the public with the exception of possibly being open for viewing of simulcast of BOT meetings and workshops
- Effective Monday, April 6th the Administration Building will be closed to the public.
- People who need to submit ARCC paperwork, have ARCC questions or need to pay their RV Storage or Kayak storage fees will be able to knock on the door and staff will come outside to help them
- People who have business with Department Managers or me can call/e-mail to schedule an appointment if they cannot conduct their needed business over the phone or email (phone numbers and email addresses can be found on www.bbrd.org)
- Remaining Saturday badge renewal times (April 4th and 11th) are canceled
- Badge renewals are suspended until further notice.
- People who have had their pictures taken can pick up their badges by knocking on the door Monday through Thursday 8am-4:30pm
- People with valid badges (through 2019) will have an extended grace period in the future to renew them
- New residents will have to wait until the Administration Building re-opens to the public to get their badges
- ARCC meetings will be temporarily moved to Bldg. D/E to allow extra social distancing for committee members/staff/public
- Effective Monday April 6th golfers caught flagrantly violating the 6 ft social distancing guideline (on BBRD property) after playing golf will forfeit their playing privileges for 30 days.
As conditions change I will send out further emails. Thank you to all who helped spread the word about this email distribution system. We are now over 1,700 email addresses. Please continue to tell your neighbors and friends to sign up (please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be put on the “General Distribution email list”).